ESG For Marketing & Communications – March 2022
What Role Does Marketing & Corporate Communications Play In Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Strategies?
Environmental, Social, And Governance (ESG) Is Gaining Quick Traction And Capturing Employee, Customer and Investor Attention Globally.
Now is the time to consider what you are doing to elevate and share your company’s ESG story.
Senior Vice President, People Services, ESG, Belonging & Corporate Philanthropy
Neiman Marcus Group
Chief Communications Officer
Neiman Marcus Group
Director, Internal Communications
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Marisa Sharkey, MA, APR
Director, Corporate Communications
If you’re ready to get the most value out of your company’s ESG strategies, it’s critical you communicate its benefits with all your stakeholders—employees, customers, and investors.
This masterclass is designed from the Marketing & Corporate Communications point of view. The essential takeaways will provide you with an informed roadmap to shape your ESG communications strategy in 2022 & beyond and will enable you to tell your company’s ESG story effectively.
76% of ALI conferences’ community members are working on ESG communications plans, based on a survey conducted in December 2021. Whether you’ve started an ESG plan yet or not, this masterclass will help you benchmark what others are doing and help you prepare or implement your ESG strategies, plans and stories.
Your Masterclass Facilitator:
Gihan A.M Hyde
CEO & Founder
Gihan Hyde is the award winning communication specialist and the founder of CommUnique, an ESG Communication start-up. She has been implementing ESG campaigns in 8 sectors, across 6 countries over the past 15 years.
Her campaigns have positively impacted over 150,000 employees, 200,000 customers, and have closed over £300m in investment deals. Some of the clients she advised included The World Health Organisation (WHO), HSBC, Barclays, M&S, SUEZ, Grundfos, Philip Morris, USAID, and the Saudi Government.
- What ESG really entails
- Why it’s important NOW
- Best practices to communicate it effectively
- When to publish your ESG report
- ESG metrics
- ESG storytelling
- Employee buy-in
- ESG reporting examples: GRI/ TCFD
- ESG diversity and inclusion
- You’ll leave with a roadmap to execute your ESG strategies—including culture work for success
Learn more about ESG here:
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Communications Officer
- Director, Global Communications—Sustainability
- Senior Vice President, Strategy & Execution
- Senior Vice President, People Services, ESG, Belonging & Corporate Philanthropy
- Global Communications
- Managing Director—ESG & Sustainability
- Head of Corporate Affairs
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Communications
- Vice President of Marketing and Communications
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Investor Relations
Benefits Of Attending This ALI Masterclass
- Access to a tactical presentation with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the virtual Masterclass
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the virtual Masterclass after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Comments are closed.