Employee Communications for Today
Join leading employee communication experts Steve and Cindy Crescenzo as they walk you through dozens of strategies and case studies.
This often-sold-out Master Class covers the hottest topics and trends in employee communications. You’ll learn:
- How to shift your role from being everyone’s private publisher—a glorified company Kinkos!—to a strategic counselor to internal clients and leadership.
- The most effective way to link your communications to your organization’s strategic goals, while creating targeted, compelling content.
- The latest trends with executive communications and practical advice on how to get your leaders to embrace the new way of communicating.
- How to take those tired, old corporate/organizational stories and flip them upside down—so that people actually pay attention to them.
- How to start using the latest tools available to communicators— including O365, virtual town halls, social media, and multimedia channels.
- How to create a content strategy for the modern audience—including a hybrid workforce, remote employees, and front-line employees who don’t sit at a computer all day.
- How to develop an effective research strategy so you know what works and what doesn’t work.
- How to create a measurement dashboard that helps you see at a glance how your communication efforts are helping achieve your organization’s goals.
- How to create a practical, workable communication plan that will guide all your efforts and evolve with all the changes constantly coming our way.
Meet Your Masterclass Leaders
“(Steve’s seminar) dramatically changed the trajectory of our internal communication efforts. It was a seismic shift noticed at the highest levels of our organization… If you have the chance to attend–don’t miss it!”
“Steve Crescenzo is a powerhouse! The workshop was hard-hitting, relevant, and to-the-point.”
“I was able to bring back some great strategies for my group and also have a renewed sense in my ability to perform my own research and question the way we have always done things. Great course!”
Crescenzo Communications has been in the communication industry for more than 20 years and they’re very passionate about what they do. They have worked with and trained thousands of communicators – and they bring that experience inside your organization. Along with all of their consulting and training services, Cindy and Steve offer real-world experience and can deliver best-practice case studies from organizations of all sizes – something not all consultants in the industry can offer.
Benefits Of Attending This ALI Masterclass
- Access to a tactical presentation with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the virtual Masterclass
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the virtual Masterclass after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Who Should Attend
This Masterclass has been researched and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- SharePoint and Microsoft Teams Project Leaders
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Power Users and Administrators
- Training & Development
- Field Operations
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
Comments are closed.