Diversity, Equity and Inclusion for Internal Communications 2021
Why Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion Matters With Internal Communications
How Can Internal Communicators Take Action To Foster An Anti-Racist, Multi-Cultural And Inclusive Workplace Culture?
While it seems there are many conversations happening about diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace, few of them focus on what orginizations can actually do and how to get that work done. When it’s all said and done, why should you care about diversity, equity, and inclusion?
ALI Conferences distributed a survey asking other Internal Communication professionals what their company’s 2021 DEI focus was. The results are as follows:
- 20% multigenerational workforce
- 47% an unconscious bias workplace
- 13% gender identity and expression
- 20% of respondents said a shift from diversity & inclusion to diversity, equity, and inclusion is their 2021 focus.
This event will cover taking the next steps and implementing strategies to foster an anti-racist, multi-cultural, and inclusive workplace culture.
What You Will Learn
Have you found yourself asking what is DEI, where do I start, and as communicator what role do I play? This ALI fast track 1 day virtual conference is designed to help you define diversity, equity, and inclusion—and begin implementing strategies and programs into your workplace.
Join your communication peers in this timely virtual event as you learn how to:
- Ensure that your DEI programs are solid and sustainable
- Identify the most relevant opportunities for change
- Elevate equity
- Create a genuinely inclusive culture through year-round action
- Encourage senior leaders to acknowledge societal inequities and recognize that the organization isn’t a level playing field
- Break down silos and communication barriers
- Promote the full participation and sense of belonging of every employee
- Activate diversity
- Navigate DEI programs with a remote workforce
- Establish clear goals, roles, and relationships
- Leverage employee resource groups to move your programs forward
- Lead inclusively
- and more!
Benefits Of Attending This ALI Virtual Conference
- Access to tactical presentations with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the Virtual Conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication and HR peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the Virtual Conference after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Who Should Attend
This Virtual Conference has been researched and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Human Resources
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Training & Development
- Corporate Communicators
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Strategic Planning
Comments are closed.