Strategic Employee Experience & Engagement | 11/2020
Using emerging internal communications tools & trends
To increase employee engagement, foster collaboration & create a productive workforce that delivers results
Hear how other organizations are using strategic storytelling, employee engagement surveys and internal communications to inspire and engage their staff. Learn how to increase collaboration, recognize employee successes, and shape culture across your organization.
What You Will Learn
Join your peers as you benchmark best practices and learn strategies that will accelerate your internal communications, including how to:
- Outline what you want for your internal communications to achieve for your team and your organization
- Utilize the right communication tools and channels for your employees – keep it simple and painless
- Ensure employees participate and stay engaged
- Personalize and prioritize messages to avoid communication overload
- Make your communications visual when possible – digital signage, videos, internal social networks, and more
- Put strategies and resources in place to communicate with a generationally divided workforce
- Motivate employees by sharing metrics
- Develop and provide consistent messaging across channels and departments to avoid any miscommunication
- Keep communication open and transparent allowing you to build honest relationships
- Drive and encourage action to be taken on timely and important initiatives
- Gain buy-in – for new communication tools, strategies, and engagement
- and more!
Who Should Attend
Corporate and brand identity
Comments are closed.