4th Annual Digital Workplace Summit: Engagement Strategies for Employee Communications | Vegas 09/2020
Elevate Your Internal Communications & Employee Experience by expanding your Digital Communication Channels
See what your peers are using, what works & why
Senior Manager Internal Communications
Director of Internal Communications
Director of Internal Brand & Creative Content
MGM Resorts International
Director of Employee Engagement
What You Will Learn
Join your internal communication peers as you navigate the waters of the “new normal” that has emerged from this crisis, collaborate on your most pressing issues, and strategize with others in your position.
Learn how your peers are using digital tools to develop a flawless employee experience that allows for maximum engagement, meets the needs of employees everywhere, and create a more resilient way of working.
your peers are using, what works, & why.
Whether it’s gaining buy-in, deciding on the communication channels right for your organization, connecting a dispersed workforce, or refreshing the information you have – this conference has solutions for you! Dive in as you hear how some of the best in internal communications are harnessing the power of digital signage, video, mobile apps, intranets, and more to engage and inform employees.
Hear how your peers have overcome the challenges you’re currently facing and implementing proven strategies that yield success, including how:
- GoDaddy refreshed their intranet without breaking the bank.
- Nationwide introduced a live talk show format to deliver a mix of educational and entertaining information in a format that employees are easily able to access.
- Leverage, powered by Clickstop has successfully gained leadership buy-in for new communication and engagement tools.
- MGM Resorts International served up culture and communications to front line employees by using a mobile app.
- and more!
Benefits of Attending This Virtual Conference
- Access to case studies and presentations
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the virtual conference ends
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions facilitated by leading industry consultants and experts
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the day(s) you attend after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person conference with the same high-quality content
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Content from leading organizations, consultants, and visionaries delivered straight to your home or office questions in real-time
- Opportunity to ask speakers and your peers questions in real-time
- Ongoing discussion moderated by ALI with attendees on private LinkedIn group
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
Who Should Attend
This virtual conference has been designed for senior-level professionals responsible for:
- Internal Communications
- Global Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Employee Communications
- Human Resources
- Employee Relations
- Internal Branding
- Employee Engagement
- Digital Communications
- Corporate Communications
- Employer Branding
- Digital Signage
Comments are closed.