March 24 - 26, 2015
Trump Beach Resort
Trump Beach Resort
When employee behaviors are not aligned with a brand promise, customers experience the disconnect. This weakens overall company trust and impacts key business metrics including revenue and sales. Today more than ever, it’s important to engage employees in a new conversation about how they can effectively demonstrate the right behaviors at work.
1. No sales pitches, just real-world case studies and practical examples presented by over 15 senior level communication professionals from leading organizations. Over the course of 2 days they will provide you with insight on how to successfully engage and communicate your brand to employees.
2. Your biggest challenges will be covered. There will be a number of interactive expert panel discussions driven by you as attendees based on questions and challenges you are experiencing within your own organization.
3. Network! Network! Network! with your peers in an intimate setting, make connections that matter, share stories with those experiencing the same issues as you, and hear solutions from those who were once in your position.
4. You’re an active participant – not just an attendee in a large audience. With the manageable size group at the conference you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered and leave with connections that matter.
5. You have the opportunity to customize your schedule. There are two hands-on interactive pre-workshops that you can choose to attend – attend one or both for maximum learning!
Trump International Beach Resort
18001 Collins Ave
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Hotel Phone Number: 305.692.5600
Hotel Website: http://www.trumpmiami.com/
Our room block at the Trump is full. If you need a sleeping room, to view a search of nearby hotels on hotels.com, click here: http://tinyurl.com/hotelsearchFL
Government employees receive $200 off each listed price
|Group Discount: Register 3 colleagues and the 4th is FREE! (4th person of team use promo code “4th”)||Earlybird Pricing: by February 13
||Regular Pricing: after February 13
|Conference Only (March 25 & 26)||$1,699||$2,099|
|Conference Plus One Workshop (March 24 – 26)||$2,099||$2,499|
|Conference Plus Two Workshops (March 24 – 26)||$2,399||$2,799|
|Conference Materials Only (if not attending)||$249|
|Payment is due two weeks prior to the conference. If payment has not been received two weeks before the conference, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
GROUP DISCOUNTS: Four or more attendees, registering together, enjoy a savings of at least $1,499! Register three attendees and the fourth registrant is FREE! Note to small departments—register together with your colleagues from another organization and receive the same group discount. The free registrant must be of equal or lesser value.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn conference attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. conference attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
888-362-7400, x0 (toll free)
Cancellation Policy: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.