Fine tune your social media strategies and plans to enhance your communications programs at the 7th National Forum -- packed
with the latest tools, tips & techniques to help you
the way you communicate…
Rave Review from a Past Social Media Conference Attendee:
"I've been to many conferences and presented at a number of them as well.
The ALI summit on Social Media was exceptional. Great meeting space, content,
and organization. I'd definitely recommend this experience to others.
It is a great value where the attendance investment is concerned."
B. Bowman, Director, Corporate Communications & Energy Services
|Attend this conference to learn how to capture the power of social media in your organization, along with helpful tools, tips and techniques to maximize your communication efforts and programs, including:
||Hear practical solutions from industry leaders that you can apply immediately to help integrate social media strategies and new Web 2.0 technologies into your communications and marketing programs to build customer and employee relationships and drive bottom-line results, including:
- Engaging your organization to use Web 2.0 tools to maximize effectiveness, increase productivity, inspire innovation, and advance your culture
- Developing a social media strategy, using Twitter, blogs, podcasts, wikis, social networks, Foursquare, and others, to drive performance-based communications
- Understanding how the latest social media technologies work including legal considerations, IT support, policy and guidelines
- Establishing a stronger sense of community and brand
- Determining key steps and strategies for setting up and managing your social media platform
- Integrating new social media tools with traditional media to multiply your program’s results
- Harnessing the collaborative power of your organization's social media efforts to drive organizational performance
- Developing a strategic social media function in your organization
- Building senior management support for your social media programs
- Determining the Web 2.0 spaces that have relevance for your organization and brand
- Measuring the value of your organization's social media strategy: determining key metrics and gathering employee and/or customer feedback
- Leveraging Web 2.0 technologies to build a brand culture internally and externally
- Developing your online communications to meet the needs of a diverse employee population
- Transforming your organization's social media programs from purely an information source to a comprehensive strategic tool
- Building the business case and demonstrating the ROI of your social media program
- Monitoring customer feedback and satisfaction
- Creating an opportunity for employees to communicate with customers directly and informally
- Marketing your social media programs both internally and externally to encourage their use
- Discovering an untapped audience and potential business opportunities
Ernst & Young LLP
American Family Insurance
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
Sinickas Communications, Inc.
Eloquor Consulting, Inc.
Several organizations are making dramatic strides in developing approaches and systems that work for them. The periodic sharing of these experiences and "best practices" is an important element in this social media evolution. That is why this forum, presented by the Advanced Learning Institute, is such a valuable opportunity to hear perspectives and share experiences of other communications and marketing professionals engaged in the "journey."
| ^BACK TO TOP
|MAXIMIZE YOUR TRAINING!
Choose From Four Workshops For Ultimate Value And Learning!
Sign up for your choice of these highly interactive and practical workshops to focus on your individual needs:
Tuesday, November 2, 2010:
Friday, November 5, 2010:
| Speakers & Key Highlights • Who Will Attend • Benefits of Attending • Rave Reviews
Pre-Conference Workshops • Agenda Day 1 • Agenda Day 2 • Post-Conference Workshops
Venue & Lodging • Registration Fees • Discounts & Policies • Conference Supporters
Register Now • Forward To A Colleague