Building on the success of The Advanced Learning Institute’s January 2012 program,
we’re coming back to New York,
bringing you an updated, information-packed, interactive
designed to help you transform your intranet!
Rave Review from a Past Communications Conference Attendee:
"This conference exceeded our expectations – very timely for us as we
plan & implement our Intranet."
M. Harris, Senior Dir. of New Business Services
Attend this conference to gain valuable knowledge about how to increase employee collaboration, create content your employees can’t ignore, engage and empower your intranet’s users and align your intranet with your organizational goals, by:
||Hear practical, real-world advice and learn best practices on how to transform your intranet to better engage your employees and drive business results, from practitioners at these leading organizations:
- Setting up guidelines and policies and working to create a governance plan for your intranet
- Turning your intranet into a key collaboration platform that drives your business initiatives
- Empowering your employees to create their own content keeping your intranet fresh and updated
- Fostering positive employee satisfaction and improving morale effectively through your intranet
- Understanding the benefits of different platforms -- SharePoint, Jive, Yammer, etc. -- and how to implement them into your intranet strategy
- Incorporating the use of video and blogging into your intranet
- Applying usability testing techniques to fine-tune your intranet content and navigation
- Discovering how others are maximizing the value of their intranet through live demonstrations
- Leveraging the use of social business software to improve internal communications, enable more effective collaboration, and increase employee engagement
- Accelerating communications and information sharing across your organization by embracing social media
- Using social networking that invites individual feedback, supports group interests, and reveals answers in real time
- Developing a SharePoint governance plan: how to gain control and achieve your business goals
- Calculating the ROI of a re-launched intranet
- Measuring the role electronic communications play in your overall employee communication programs and evaluate intranet usability
- Integrating mobile apps into your intranet
- Overcoming roadblocks and opposition to new ideas when it comes to your intranet
- Getting stakeholders on board -- from executives to coders
- Integrating social media effectively into your internal communications mix
- Using focus groups and surveys to evaluate how electronic channels fit in with traditional channels in delivering business results
- Determining the right metrics for key strategies and deliverables for your intranet
- Keeping employees engaged, connected and informed through the use of new technology (social media, videos, surveys, photos, etc.)
Wireless internet service will
be provided free of charge
in all meeting rooms.
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.
San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
SunTrust Bank, Inc.
Siemens Industry, Inc. USA
AboutFace Media Inc.
Sinickas Communications, Inc.
Aspect Software, Inc.
Eloquor Consulting, Inc.
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
non-linear creations inc.
Why This Is A Must-Attend Event:
- 18+ speakers sharing breakthrough strategies to keep your employees engaged and informed
- Digest sessions turning you from attendee to participant by sharing your own challenges and lessons learned
- Optional workshops that take your training experience to the next level
- Panel discussion on the integration of mobile and gamification into your Intranet
- Gain continuing education hours
Several organizations are making dramatic strides in developing approaches and systems that work for them. The periodic sharing of these experiences and "best practices" is an important element in this communications evolution. That is why this forum, presented by the Advanced Learning Institute, is such a valuable opportunity to hear perspectives and share experiences of other communication professionals engaged in the "journey." Join your colleagues now to learn how to transform your intranet to engage your employees, drive performance and add value.
| ^BACK TO TOP
|MAXIMIZE YOUR TIME OUT OF THE OFFICE...
Choose From Four Hands-On Workshops For
Ultimate Value & Learning!
Sign up for your choice of these highly-interactive and practical workshops
to focus on your individual needs:
Tuesday, November 27, 2012:
Friday, November 30, 2012:
| Speakers & Key Highlights • Who Will Attend • Benefits of Attending • Rave Reviews
Interactive Workshops • Agenda Day 1 • Agenda Day 2
Venue & Lodging • Registration Fees • Discounts & Policies • Conference Supporters
Register Now • Forward To A Colleague