BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
Packed with proven strategies to advance your identification
systems -- Now Coming To New York City!
Rave Review from a Past Biometrics Summit Attendee
"Very interesting topics presented – will definitely consider attending again!
Nice mix of backgrounds/industries; the speakers were good at addressing all of them."
K. Davis, IT Specialist
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
|Attend the longest running, world-renowned forum for advanced identification solutions including…Fingerprint Technology, Iris Recognition, Facial Recognition, Smart Cards, and Vascular Biometrics. Attending this conference will help you:
||Join your colleagues for this must-attend industry summit featuring best-practice examples and case studies from experts who have successfully implemented biometric identification systems, including:
- Understand the key biometric technologies – how they work, costs and benefits, strengths and weaknesses – through several real end-user case study examples
- Current and future biometric initiatives, capabilities, and technologies
- Incorporate biometrics into an integrated solution for identity management
- Develop a step-by-step process to ensure implementation success
- Achieve cost savings and increase efficiency and security by implementing biometric applications
- Make the business case for biometrics
- Collect biometrics in different environments and under challenging situations
- Choose the right type of biometric system for your needs, understand different forms of biometric systems and their advantages/disadvantages
- Analyze, plan, develop and deploy the right biometric solution for your organization
- Leverage biometrics on a limited budget
- Address system integration considerations
- Ensure best practices for enrollment, interoperability, data privacy, and security
- Test and evaluate the performance of a biometric system to ensure system security
- Apply the latest standards to your application
- Discover and implement biometrics while being aware of the ethical and privacy issues and how to enhance trust
- Implement multimodal biometrics - such as the fusion of fingerprint, iris recognition and face recognition
- Overcome common pitfalls during biometric deployment
- Prepare for the future of biometric systems
Massachusetts Port Authority
Pinellas County Schools, Florida
Graduate Management Admission Council
Booz Allen Hamilton
The American Civil Liberties Union
Fujitsu Frontech North America
Realtime North America
Bally Technologies, Inc.
Bio-Key International, Inc.
Iris ID Systems
Identification Technology Partners
US-VISIT, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Institute for Transfusion Medicine (ITxM)
SPAWAR Systems Center – Atlantic
West Virginia Univeristy
Don't Miss A Special Networking Reception & Hands-On Device Lab
Held At IBG Headquarters
- Hear from top industry representatives and their lessons learned in planning for and deploying biometrics projects including the Massachusetts Port Authority, Oracle, West Virginia University, Pearson VUE, IBG, and many more
- Obtain hands-on, "how to" information in the pre- and post-conference workshops
- Gain insights into launching large and small-scale biometric projects
- Learn about various biometric technologies to determine the best one(s) for your needs
- Examine the latest in technological developments
- Review new standards and governmental policies
- Network, Network, Network!! An opportunity to network with the foremost experts who are shaping the practical applications of biometrics
- Special opportunity to tour the headquarters of IBG to see biometrics tools of the future!
| ^BACK TO TOP
|MAXIMIZE YOUR TRAINING!
Choose From Four Workshops For Ultimate Value And Learning!
Sign up for your choice of these highly-interactive workshops:
Monday, July 31, 2012:
Thursday, August 2, 2012:
|Speakers & Key Highlights • Who Will Attend • Benefits of Attending • Rave Reviews
Interactive Workshops • Agenda Day 1 • Agenda Day 2
Venue & Lodging • Registration Fees • Discounts & Policies • Conference Supporters
Register Now • Forward To A Colleague